Do You Have a Game Plan?
Think of your marketing plan as a Playbook – it outlines all your goals, and lays out the moves you’ll need to execute if you hope to win your game. It doesn’t need to be fancy, just realistic.
Your marketing plan should:
- Identify your mission (why does your business exist?)
- Outline your goals and expectations
- Define your ideal client and where to find them
- Articulate what distinguishes you from your competition
- Determine your marketing budget
- Help you stay focused and avoid detours or distractions
- Lay out a timeline for what you need to do and when
- Be a reference point for tracking your progress
Remember, this is your business, not a hobby.
Creating a marketing plan is an indication of your commitment to its success.
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” ~ Wayne Gretzky
Until next time, give it your best shot!
Carole Holden “The Media Fairy”